Akhirnya setelah beberapa minggu ditempat ini, kita baru sempetin untuk maen ke ho chin minh..cuman sayang banget gak ada foto2nya, karena digital pocketnya pas error, gak mau nyala *mungkin kebanyakan minum air liurnya si zoey - wuekk* En mau bawa kamera gede - si oly, muales. Kepikiran musti gendong zoe, naek turun boat, bawa trentengan yang banyak, stroller lah, tas lah..and of course si zoe lah.. Ya udah, ditinggal aja lah kameranya.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Sunday, March 23, 2008
I have to write this to tell you how happy I am today spending time with you the whole day! Start from the time you woke up, showing me your garfield eyes. Then, I had to kiss you many times til you woke up. Hmm...you smelt wonderful, then you gave me smile but stil pretending to sleep. I kept going on kissing you, until you gave up then you said Mama mama...
I fixed you breakfast then we set to go to your first day at school. Yeah baby, I was so proud mother. You didn cry on your first day at school. What a big gal you are my little angel! You had good time, playing with all those toys, Didnt you? Then watching your eyes beaming while you were playing bubble with your class. You shouted in rejoice, " baben baben...", saying bubble. You were happy, and I was more than happy.
There's nothing make me more blissful than to see you happy, my little angel. To see you smile, laugh, joy, mean the world to me.
In the swimming pool today, we had great time, didnt we? only the two of us. You were screaming with joy when I hold your tiny body and did the fish motion. More more more..you said.
In the evening, We had wonderful dinner in the Malaysian restaurant, where you asked me to show you all the fish. You had good apetite, and I was so excited. I could relate the sentiments of all those mommies when their kiddos dun want to eat. I am glad you dont have that problem. You are a perfect, healthy little angel!
Going home, you asked to see the children at the seaside. We strolled down the street singing, and there we were sitting on the bench at the street corner. You were on my lap, watching the crowds buzz around, all the motorbikes, bikes, becak, children, that moment was so special. Just the two of us.
Night has come, it's time for you to sleep. Say little prayer before you sleep my little angel, I had great time today. I am happy, as happy as sandboy and I hope you feel the same too.
Nighty-night,baby! See you tomorrow when the sun light comes.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
- Hubby fell sick, went to SOS. Given the medicines, but it didn seem did him any good. Hopefully he'll get better tomorrow.
- Zoey is so talkative like her mom...hey??!! Yesterday she's not feeling well, causing her calmer than her usual nature. Vomitting 6 times within 24hours, on Monday, and diarrhea 6times yesterday...Hey, Zoey what is it with number 6??? But, today..she started chirping like a bird. Love you chirping like this babe, rather than quiet eventhough it made my ears crashed sometimes..:o). Went to doctor on Monday, to find she's teething. Yes, I saw the teeth popped out from her gum.
- My baby talks more words everyday. She said to me when heard her papa in toilet, " Papa, poo poo, yuck yuck!!!!!...." Ha ha ha...yeah, that is so my daughter! Like mommie, like daughter eh?
- Zoey started to scribble, always asking for pen and tas...meaning kertas for paper. And she would talk to her self scribbling, saying dog, duck, or spelling ," ed, Ow, Ay" Yong. I have to translate this to you guys, she actually trying to spell her name, Z O E Y, but she read it as Yong..
- not good not good not good, my idol David Archuleta didnt give his best shot today. HE FORGOT HIS LYRIC!! oh no, He's too good to be out so early. Please America pardon him, give him chance. VOte for him!!! I stil wanna see him next week. Can't help not to see his innocent baby face!
- Quite happy, finally could buy something sweet snack in this part of the world, after 3weeks searching. Cake oh cake, so hard to find you here!
- Missing my kitchen utenstils so much!
Time is 11pm sharp, need to have my beauty sleep....good nite!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Mungkin karena semakin banyaknya orang asing yang datang dikota ini, dan juga harga minyak yang semakin naik semua pemilik rumah juga borongan naekin harga. Gondok juga aku.
Sampai akhirnya kita mampir kerumah temen yang juga ditempatkan di Vung tau – kota kami tinggal sekarang. Begitu masuk rumahnya, wah seperti breathing a fresh air. Design rumahnya gak seperti rumah-rumah lain yang aku lihat. Tidak terlalu tinggi sampai 3-4 lantai seperti rumah-rumah sebelumnya, atau dengan model furniture kayu-kayu hitam , atau juga banyak space yang gak perlu tapi diada-adakan.
This house is so perfect!! 3 bedrooms, right size of living room, separate kitchen, double storey. Fall in love when we saw it. Tapi sayang beribu sayang, udah ada yang nempati, ya temenku itu tadi.
Ahh…malam itu kebawa mimpi, mimpi bisa tinggal dirumah itu. Rumah itu kayaknya pas banget buat Zoey maen, agak luas dan gak sempit seperti yang laen-laennya. Aku gak perlu kuatir banget Zoey yang naek turun. Rumah itu 2 lantai – How perfect!
Sebelum pindah ke vung tau, papaku berpesan untuk cari rumah paling gak 2 lantai, takut kalau ada tsunami..hehe. Ada benernya juga. Kalau ngliat laut disini, aduh ngeri juga. Gelombang nya besar. Apalagi kalau malam, anginnya kencang sekali. Sedikit ngeri-ngeri gitu.
Mungkin karena tanahnya disini memang kecil, jadi rata-rata pemilik rumah membuat rumah-rumah mereka menjulang keatas. Pemandangan yang gak lazim di kampong halaman, ngliat rumah di kampong bisa sampai 3-4 lantai. Well, lain geografi, lain juga kulturnya.
Dengan bantuan doa mamaku..ehm..doa seorang ibukan biasanya manjur tuh, akhirnya ada berita yang menyentakkan hati. Sang teman, mau ditransfer jadi rumahnya bakal available, hanya problemnya kontrak sudah mau habis, jadi harus ditanya ke landlord apakah mereka akan memperpanjang kontrak atau tidak. Wah, antara senang dan deg-deg an. Takut aja kalo ternyata si empunya rumah, berubah pikiran dan gak mau terusin kontraknya.
Selama seminggu gak ada berita dari sang empunya rumah, ternyata no telp gak bisa dihubungi. Tapi beberapa hari yang lalu, dapat kabar bahwa sang landlord berhasil dihubungin, dan setuju untuk terusin kontrak. Wah, suenangnya…gila deh, ampe lompat-lompat dengernya.
Kenapa sampe segitu senengnya ya? Well, if you are here, then u would understand what am talking about…ehmm…
Pencarian selesai, mission accomplished sekarang tinggal nunggu sang teman kami untuk pindahan yang berarti kami hanya bisa pindah 3mingguan.Aduh, cepet-cepet deh hai Sang waktu engkau berputar, aku udah gak tahan keluar dari this small cubicle apartment!
Posted by Deby Suwito at 12:44 PM