Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kecewa

I have to say I am dissappointed with my Jason Castro. Week by week, I had see nothing of proggress. He has nice voice, but not good enuff to win the show.
Sorry JC, i think you lost your chances to be the next American Idol.
My new prophecy, the duo final will be the duo David. David Archulleta and David Cook.

Yeah, both of them have the charisma, have the look, and definitely can sing.
David A always sing pour out from his heart. David C, is a man of surprises. Week by week, you are eager to wait this show and waiting for his performance. As he always come with very different music arrangement to meet his voice character and his very own style. Very authentic of him, and yes, if i can steal the judge's word - it is definetely very original.

My heart stil for David A though.

Good luck both of you.

P.S: Btw, I wish this week, Brooke white will leave. I dun think her voice is superb at all. Should have her gone long time back, and David Hernandez sud be there.

0 comments: